Framework Computer T-Shirt
Share your philosophy on Consumer Electronics with the world by wearing Framework’s first-ever merch. A heavyweight t-shirt made in North America from 100% recycled cotton in a unisex, easy-fitting cut. Artwork by our very own Anne Reed.
- Unisex and easy-fitting
- Made from 100% recycled cotton waste
- 99.5% biodegradable (everything but the label)
- Preshrunk and ready to wear
- 100% recycled North American cotton
- Heavyweight 12 singles (12/1) yarn
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry medium, inside out
- Avoid drying in the sun as garment dye is sensitive to UV light and can fade with prolonged exposure
- Size chart
- Everybody.World’s Heavyweight Tees are cut in a relaxed fit, so we recommend going down a size if you want something snug.
- The model in the images is wearing an M.
- Measurements are approximate and may deviate 1'' (3cm) due to variances in the garment dye process.
Check out our support pages for the Knowledge Base, step-by-step installation and repair guides, and a contact form for the Framework Support Team.
Any part of the Framework Laptop can be easily replaced using the screwdriver that ships with your laptop. Follow this guide for specific instructions.